Representation services

Under certain tax (e.g. Service Tax, Value Added Tax, Corporate Income Tax etc.) and other regulatory laws persons located outside India need to appoint a representative/ agent in India for compliances, reporting, return and other purposes. Reina Legal can act as representative/ agent of such persons. We can show your presence in India at our office premises located in Delhi/ NCR.